The Louvain-la-Neuve golf club near Wavre in Brabant Wallon combines all the elements required for golfers of every ilk, with its initiation and training centre as well as a classic course. With the Lauzelle woods forming a backdrop to the clubhouse, the course is one of the most pleasant anywhere, running mainly through open terrain over a gently undulating site. The fairways are dotted with bunkers en route to the large greens. When time comes for relaxation and a bite to eat, the golfer has the choice between the Comfortable “Le Clocheton” and the pleasant Italian restaurant situated in a charming chalet next to the practice area.
18 Holes Par 72
– Driving Range
– Light Practice
– Practice Green
– Putting Green
*Open 7 days a week
• Players must go to the Caddy Master and register before playing.
• The player must have a 28 handicap or better.
• The player must present his membership-card of the Fédération Belge de Golf or of his home club.
• The player has to comply with the code of etiquette and rules of golf according to the Royal Golf Club of St. Andrews.
• The player has to respect a strict dress code (neither training suit nor shorts nor T-Shirts).
• The player has to turn his mobile phone off.
• The player is asked to wear soft spikes.