Set in a thickly-wooded countryside near Brussels, the Sept Fontaines club, with its enviable facilities, spares no effort to enhance the constantly improving quality of its three courses and their greens. Whether playing, the Château is over wooded hills and fields, the Forêt with its narrow fairways
and physically demanding terrain, or the Park, an interesting ninehole pitch and putt course generally
requiring accurate shots, the 45 holes at Sept Fontaines are due to become even more exciting in the future thanks to the many improvements being made. The clubhouse provides a haven of comfort appreciated by all who visit it.
18 Holes Par 72
18 Holes Par 69
12 Holes Par 27
- Driving Range
– Pro Shop
– Practice Green
– Putting Green
– Swimming Pool
– Tennis Court
*Closed on Monday
• Players must go to the Caddy Master and register before playing.
• The player must have a handicap of 34 or better.
• The player must present his membership-card of the Fédération Belge de Golf or of his home club.
• The player has to comply with the code of etiquette and rules of golf according to the Royal Golf Club of St. Andrews.
• The player has to respect a strict dress code (neither training suit nor shorts).
• The player has to turn his mobile phone off.
• The player has to wear soft spikes.
• Dogs are not allowed.