Built on a historical, 17th-century estate, at a twenty-minute drive from Brussels’ airport, the private Golf Club d’Hulencourt welcomes members, their guests and its partners’ guests in the finest tradition of golf. The 18-hole “Le Vallon” course is an original design by the French architect Jean-Manuel rossi. It has been carefully and technically modelled to please each level of play. The hazards, strategically positioned together with the windy conditions, give this inland course a character of a links. Thanks to the course design and the quality of green keeping the Golf Club d’Hulencourt has hosted several European Challenge Tour competitions and is the elected golf club for celebrity competition. The clubhouse has a warm welcoming, cosy British-like atmosphere where one can enjoy, in front of the open fire, his favourite whisky (or a Bokma, the tradition of the club). Our steward will take pleasure in preparing for you anything from a light meal to a sophisticated gastronomic menu and all this in the most French and Belgian cooking tradition. To summarize it all let us now quote the club members motto: “NIHIL MELIUS QUAM BONA VITA”
18 Holes Par 72
9 Holes Par 27
– Driving Range
– Electric Trolley
– Covered Practice
– Indoor Practice
– Pro Shop
– Practice Green
– Putting Green
• Players must go to the secretary’s office and register before playing.
• The player must have a 28 handicap or better.
• The player must present his membership-card of the Fédération Belge de Golf or of his home club.
• The player has to comply with the etiquette and rules of Golf according to the Royal Golf Club of St. Andrews.
• The player has to respect a strict dress code (neither training suit nor shorts, nor jeans, nor T-Shirts).
• The player has to turn his mobile phone off.
• The player is asked to wear soft spikes.
• Dogs are not allowed.