L’Empereur Relais Golf & Country Club is located just 30km from Brussels, close to the “Lion of Waterloo”, in a natural and peaceful countryside. A warm and friendly atmosphere will help you to relax, recharge the batteries and tackle the 27 challenging holes.
The 18-hole championship “L’Empereur” and 9-hole “La Hutte” courses run beautifully through the valley and undisturbed fauna. With the latest golf course equipment and a dedicated maintenance team, L’Empereur leaves no leaf unturned.
18 Holes Par 72
9 Holes Par 31
– Driving Range
– Practice Green
– Putting Green
– Covered Practice
– Electric Trolley
– Pro Shop
– Meeting Room
• Players must go to the Caddy Master or secretariat and register before playing.
• The player must have a 34 handicap or better.
• The player must present his membership-card of the Fédération Belge de Golf or of his home club.
• The player has to comply with the code of etiquette and rules of golf according to the Royal Golf Club of St. Andrews.
• The player has to respect a strict dress code (neither training suit nor shorts nor T-Shirts)
• The player is asked to wear soft spikes.